The Fall of the United States…..

Love him or hate him…..no one puts the facts out as brutally honest as Alex Jones. If you don’t like what you are hearing, then why don’t YOU do some research and refute him? Why don’t YOU go prove him wrong? I would love to see your evidence. I have researched even the most outrageous statements I have heard him make and found his research impeccable and his analysis accurate.

We have been culturally brain-washed to view anyone that speaks with passion and conviction as a kook or a loon. The tendency for “good people” (and I do believe most people are good) to be incapable or unwilling to contemplate evil has been used against them time and time again, by the evil people who run things.

The psychological profile of a man who works hard, loves his wife and his children, wants to provide for them, wants to take a family vacation and live his life in peace is vastly different from the psychological profile of a man who wishes to rule, to control, to conqueror.

Not *all* politicians or generals or corporate executives are “bad” but even a casual study shows that a large percentage of the men and women who “succeed” in politics, or in amassing fortunes or in battle tend to be cut from a different moral fabric. They exploit the common man for their own selfish interests and the insatiable lust of their own egos. They are ruthless and cunning. They have 98% of the world’s wealth and obsess on how they can capture the remaining 2%. They are insane.

Good people everywhere, the first step you need to take to fight the evil around us is to RECOGNIZE IT EXISTS!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: